- Technical College
- < 7,000
Hoping to generate additional tuition revenue, American Technical College (ATC) looked to increase their Spring 2018 enrollment. They were looking for a company to work with based on a quick implementation deadline, demonstrated ROI, and is easy to work with. Working together, ATC and Full Measure Education identified three desired goals and devised a plan to reach them.
- Drive enrollment for incoming students
- Encourage current student re-registration
- Inform students with outstanding balances of payment deadlines and next steps
On behalf of ATC, Full Measure Education sent a hyper-targeted SMS campaign to each target audience. Each campaign had a series of two to three unique messages to remind and encourage each cohort to enroll, re-register, or pay outstanding balances.
- Students with courses in Fall 2017 but did not sign up for courses in 2018
- Students with applications in 2018 who have not signed up for classes
- Students with outstanding balances
- Hyper-targeted SMS campaigns
Without requiring any significant staff time, American Technical College reached record high enrollment numbers and achieved its goal of increasing tuition revenue by boosting student enrollments.